Wednesday, December 31, 2008

1st blog : Intro 12/31/2008

So lets start off by saying thank you for checking out the blog. This one is gunna be a little boring (my apologies), as it is just an introduction to who I am and what I do.

Obviously the name says it all. I feel that there are not enough people talking about house music, so I started a blog for it. Simple. I want to be able to rant and rave about various issues like artists, productions, venues, labels, etc. There are not alot of artists who deserve the respect they get. Seriously, there are big name artists out in the scene whose productions are not great. Period. It makes me want to vomit at how these people are making money. But on the other hand, there is not enough respect for artists that deserve it. There are way too many artists out in the industry who go unnoticed that deserve to be in the limelight. I intend to exploit both sides.

I also intend to rip/praise artists tracks and productions as well. Ive been musically trained my whole life and it baffles me to hear these tracks that are not in Key/Tune, or tracks that are like 2 mins long. (You might say it's creative, but I call it being lazy) Just mind blowing.

Really, its not that I'm talking shit. I'm just being honest. Some people do not like hearing the truth. If your an artist/label and you read my blog, don't get offended by what I say. Honestly, Im one fuckin' person with an opinion out of the billions in the world. Just one person. So get over it. Your obviously in a better position than me. And if you cant get over it, then you must know your shit is garbage because your not confident in it. Like I said though, it wont be all about putting people on blast. I'll be posting blogs about artists (big and small) who deserve respect as well. Make sure you keep in tune with my player. If has what I'm currently listening to. (For the most part, MS sometimes is limited to what I can put on there)

Again, this is a blog so anyone can post the way they feel about subjects and we can discuss. This is the main reason for a blog. If you guys have any suggestions for me, like a good song or artist, please do send me a comment or message. I won't be like some of your big names and not respond back to you. LOVE.

*THB


P.S - Have a happy NYE and be safe! 2009 is gunna be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment